Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Horny Werewolf now available!

The Horny Tales Continue...

The Horny Werewolf by Nikita King.



Corinne has been kidnapped and brought to a "breeding barn" where she is expected to breed with not-so-mythical creatures.  She is put in a cage with a Minotaur who refueses to play the breeders' game.

Corinne's only friend is a breeder named Dean, who is being blackmailed by the man who runs the show.  When the breeders in charge decide to switch Corinne's mate, will Dean get there in time to stop The Horny Werewolf?

Fans of the Horny Minotaur will get a glimpse of Warrick before he meets his beloved Sara... and succumbs to her.

3 comments:

  1. Will there be any other stories in this series? I just found these and bought them all and now of course I've read them all loved them and want more, the classic problem...... so please say yes lol. And if so, any known time line or hints as to who's story we will see? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandi - thank you for writing :)

      I am not sure yet about another book. The Werewolf was my longest book and the hardest for me to write. I am not a writer by nature. I started off with a dare and when I created a wonderful fan base - I wanted to give you guys more. More story, more emotion, and still the hot "weird" sex.

      I think the monster genre is slowly coming to a halt and seems to be less popular than when I started. I really don't know if I am going to continue.

      I did think about writing a story for Teros (the evil Night Gaunt who kidnapped Karen) and Sammy (Dean's sister) but I haven't decided anything yet.

      I have thought about finishing up my Death Series and if a sexy horror story comes to mind, I might make one of those.

      I know I haven't really answered you question... sorry but if I continue to write - I will probably post it here first.

      And most of all - thank you for enjoying my books. It means the world to me :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete